Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Winter Wonderland?


Yep, it snowed again. Not sure how I feel about that. Oh no wait, I do. Lovely to look at, hate to be in. I didn't mind the snow at all at the beginning. Actually I loved it. If it has to be cold, it might as well snow right? Well it's been so warm and sunny in Cedar, that I didn't have to even wear a jacket. I was so ready for summer, and then the above picture happened. We got between 8-10 inches in 1 day.

Well this is going to be a really fast post, since I am low on time. Yesterday was a terrible day-couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I knew it was there, I just couldn't see it, and figure out how to get to it. I was freaking out about choreography-(HOPE),jobs/money, sleep deprivation, packing, cleaning, school deadlines etc... Today was much better, and enjoyable. Thank goodness for the alto section in HOPE who make me laugh hysterically, free food all over campus today, and some other really kind friends!

I have had a job interview, but I am almost worried about taking it. I would be a convention/activities leader of sorts for summer guests at on-campus housing. Could be a really inconsistent, low paying-high stress job, and might not allow me to get another job-which could be a problem.

I am having guy problems again. Though perhaps not quite as freaky as before, but very persistent and unwelcome. I have no luck with normal and male in the same sentence up here. My tactics; avoidance, and maybe a fake boyfriend. I am sticking faithful with the no make-up for Lent, but instead of social/dating siberia, it seems to have had the reverse effect; why I know not.

I am coming home for a really quick stay tomorrow,but I can't promise visits to anyone, as much as I would love to see you all. I really miss everyone very much. But at this point unless there are further developments, I will be getting to Mesa on Friday, and leaving Sunday morning to go up to Salt Lake. I am really excited to see my family, even though it will only be shortly. Oh and Eric, I am bringing a batch of those pumpkin (pumkin?) cookies for you.

3 comments:

Erik said...

Fantastic. To get rid of guys stop brushing your teeth and stop wearing deoderant.

Anonymous said...

Becky! It's good to see how you are doing! I hope you are enjoying your time in college! Don't stress yourself out too hard! =)

Rebecca said...

Hey Katie! I'm good-I didn't know you blogged!