Friday, December 12, 2008

Finals, colds, and break!


I feel really quite disorriented in relation to time. It has been a very fast 2-3 weeks, and I will be home within a week. I am excited that I will be able to have more time this visit. It will be really nice to get away from the snow for a couple of weeks too. (I know you'll all be so proud; I haven't slipped on any ice yet!)

As soon as I got back to Cedar after Thanksgiving break it was crank time. This semester has been really quite tranquil, but I was feeling a little heat for finals. I am really excited that I finished yesterday, and I have a week to hang out with roommates, and not worry about anything really. On monday I woke up with a rather nasty cold, and was rather peeved that it decided to land on the week of finals. But thanks to Sonic milkshakes, and sleep I made it through!

As in other news, I dropped my minor, and am now doing Dance Education with an emphasis on costume design. I am really excited to explore that option, even though I think it is going to be a lot of work. See you all in like a week!

4 comments:

Jon Boizelle said...

Looking forward to seeing you Beckles.

zombie[chas] said...

Leave it to Becky to have the largest vocabulary in the world for just a simble blog! Haha! Love you Becky and can't wait to see you!

zombie[chas] said...

Simple***

Dave Boizelle said...

Becky, it is time for an update...